I loved raisins ever since I knew the health benefits of it, while I am eating it, it gives me an idea what if I will put it in maja blanca? I tried and this is the result, delicious maja blanca with raisins:-)!
1 glass cornstarch
3 glasses coconut milk
1 glass white sugar
1 small can evaporated milk
3 tablespoons raisins
1. In a pot mix all the ingredients ( except the raisisns) then bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Stirring occasionally until it will become sticky, when it is already firm, it means its already cooked
3. In a tray where you are going to pour it, scattered the raisins
4. Then pour the maja blanca and refrigerate it.
5. When it is already chilled, turn the tray upside down and remove the maja.
6. Slice it to your desired serving size.
Leave your comments.
Author of this post: Mely Maravilla