Nilagang baka and Bulalo are both popular Filipino beef dishes, this recipe that I am going to share is like 2 in 1 because you will enjoy the taste of Nilagang Baka and the vegetables from bulalo, making the dish mouth watering .
Stewing specially in Philippines use only plain water or rice washing without putting any soup thickening ingredient. Simple and easy to prepare but the savor will surely satisfy your hunger.
1/2 kilo beef
1/4 kilo chinese cabbage
1 corn (optional)
1 small size onion
2 medium size potaoes
a pinch of whole black pepper
1 beef cube ( knorr)
1 teaspoon ginger ( strips)
8 glasses rice washing (add if necessary)
dash of salt.
1. In a pot put the rice washing, ginger, onion, black pepper and beef cube, let it boil.
2. Put the beef and simmer until the meat is tender.
3. Add the corn and potatoes cover until it’s cook.
4. Add the Chinese cabbage simmer for 1 minute or 2.
5. Dash with salt if necessary and server it hot.
Leave your comments.
Author of this post: Mely Maravilla